I just got my 3rd Julep Mystery box. The theme is “Hooray For May!” and the boxes feature 2 new brights, Charlie, a yellow and Korin, a green. I received version 2 containing Charlie, and it resembled this:
I was very excited because I LOVE all these colors AND there were no dupes to colors I already own!!!!! Yahoooo this mystery box was a success. From looking at other mystery box photos, I am gathering that this set of mystery boxes is all polish. I am ok with that just this once, but I really like the beauty products included in most mystery boxes.
1. Alice-Antique lilac shimmer-This was part of May’s Maven theme it was my “extra” polish in the little drawstring bag. I was thrilled to get this!!
2. Charlie-Neon Yellow-This was one of the new bright shades featured in the mystery boxes for this month.
3. Avery-Hot pink Creme-I love hot pinks! This is from April’s maven boxes.
4.Vanessa-Glitter top coat-can’t ever have enough of those!
5. Sharon-Dark, bold red shimmer-I am so excited for this, I love reds!
6. Grace-Classic go-to light pink sheer-This looks very nice to do a French Mani with.
Overall very happy with all the colors!
Now enjoy some pictures of nail polishes.
Which version did you get?
If you’d still like to order a Hooray it’s May! Mystery box you can do so HERE.