Did I really just type September? Where has the time gone?! Summer is almost over, but luckily for me I LOVE fall. That’s the great thing about this life, always something to look forward to. When it stops being cold out I’ll be ready for warm again
- Sneak Peek #1 for September has been found! (thank you makeuptalk and Zadidoll!)
A blend or quick brush of color is an easy timeless upgrade to any look!
It’s definitely a NYX eyeshadow single in a white shade.
Also got this email today, so looks like a variety of shades are a possibility!
- Sneak Peek #2!!
This must-have product has been a classic staple for every bombshell since its invention!
Welp, looks like Ipsy is sending ANOTHER mascara. I’m a bit bummed, this bag is shaping up to be rather uninteresting, but maybe we’ll be surprised later on!
- Sneak Peek #3!
There’s no limit of classic looks you can create with three of these gorgeous staples in your September Glam Bag!
So what’s in this pic?
- Looks like a Cailyn tinted lip balm
- Bottom left looks like some repeats: the chella ivory lace highlighter pencil and Pop Beauty pouty pop crayon?
- The upper right corner looks like some kind of foil packet partially covered by the makeup bag. Looks like it’s confirmed to be Freeman Paper Masks.
- A pencil black eyeliner
- The Lipstick item is most likely J. Cat Beauty lipstick. They have shared the spoiler pic on their facebook page and this is their cover photo:
I really like the color!
- Sneak Peek #4!!
No matter the time or the season, this month’s Glam Bag will be a classic print you’re going to fall in love with!
The blue color is gorgeous!!
September Bag: (maybe a Vintage Beauty theme?)
- Nyx Eyeshadow single in a variety of color possibilities
- It’s so Big Mascara